[Accepted] chop city

chop city

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

chop city

What is your current RS name? chop city

List any previous RS nameslil zoot

What is your total level and combat level?

1935, 126

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i started playing in 2008 in 6th grade, like many others, i stopped when EOC was introduced :( upon the release of osrs i immediately returned

Tell us about your clan history.

i've never been in a serious clan before

Tell us about your yourself.

name: Kevin
sex: male
education: diploma
job: chef
hobbies: gaming, cooking, music and sports
music: ska, reggae, rap, rock, edm

How did you hear about us?  friend: whyte rose

What makes you want to join us? my buddy whyte rose joined the clan and he's a good friend of mine. when i heard about how active a community this was in terms of events and players, i was enticed to join. i would like to be a part of something like this, i love to pvm and would like to get better in other aspects of the game as well

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: my account was hacked and when i recovered it there was a ban for botting, moving forward i do admit to buying GP after being hacked. thank you

3 minutes ago, Whyte_Rose said:

He's a good dude. Known him since before middle school and been a bro ever since. Love LAN-scaping with him, definitely got him interested in the clan after always mentioning the fun I have here. :) GL m8

😎 thank you brotha!

3 minutes ago, WG Dug said:

Welcome chop! Sorry about that hack and ban, pretty rough to come back too 

hey! thanks for the reply! :) haha yeah it wasn't my brightest moment -_- i really appreciate your welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi