[Accepted] Waifu

Waifutits

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Waifu

What is your current RS name? Waifu

List any previous RS namesWaifuSurgeon, Slinginwaifu

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1755

Combat level: 122

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started rs as a young lad living his best dreams in the 5th grade. Slayed as many cows as I could to the point I begged my mom to buy me member's. It never happened until that faithful day on Christmas were I received a visa gift card. I then proceeded to buy that beautiful team cape that I always wanted, to then realize I wanted that tan cavalier and d long after completing lost city. Ohhhhh the beauty! Then life hit for the worst and I never returned. Until that faithful day that OSRS returned... my calling! Anyways here I am "no life-ing" my favorite game in the world.

Tell us about your clan history.

Nothing serious just wanted people to talk to

Tell us about your yourself.

Hello My name is Xavier(24 male), residing in Pyeongtaek-si Korea. Currently in the USAF and that's about it. For the other things I enjoy: Brazilian Ju Jitsu, Gaming, The office, Drinking and all the other fun things people enjoy while playing RS.

How did you hear about us?  My boy DugDigDome

What makes you want to join us? Ya'll just seem like an amazing clan for me

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nada

Hey Xavier!

So you're the guy that's been killing all those cows in lumby... Gotta pay for your crimes before you're accepted here man.

Joking aside, welcome and I'm glad dug told you about us. He's a good guy, and anyone with his recommendation is top notch in by book. What's the best food in Korea that you've had so far?

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

welcome! I remember the first time I competed lost city and got a dragon dagger!(first time having a spec wep) i was probably 9 years old and felt like the coolest thing in the world lmfao. hope to see you around!

Sfiremaking.gif.00cf7cdd8fec4ff7761914cee15ad09f.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi