[Accepted] GmanGeorge

gmangeorge

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

GmanGeorge

What is your current RS name? GmanGeorge

List any previous RS namesPreviously named Monkey Jedi2 - Like I said in the previous app, I've had the account for around 15 years so I made the name when I was a kid 😂

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1796

Combat: 111

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing when I was a little kid, my cousin showed me the game and all of a sudden I was hooked and playing all the time. I take breaks every now and then but like everybody else I keep getting drawn back in.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been a part of a real clan besides formerly being in WG. Unfortunately, right at the end of my senior year of college my car broke down and I had to start working a lot more to afford to buy a new one, and I ended up quitting the game for the better half of a year while I worked out getting a car, graduating, and getting my first real job. Now that that's all been accomplished, I find myself playing a lot more again.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is George, I just turned 24 this past week, and I recently graduated from college with a bachelor's in Computer Science. I started my first career job a few months ago as a software engineer and moved to the Detroit, MI area. I'm big into playing runescape, playing playstation (cod, the show, Fifa) and am into hip hop music. I mostly play PvM but tag along on rev trips here and there.

How did you hear about us?  A couple of friends and I joined around the same time - HolyBoolin is an irl friend that is still active in the cc.

What makes you want to join us? I've slowly become more active in the chat again, and I miss being able to go do stuff with the clan. I've been playing more and have been growing my bank and my gear, and want to start going on learners for the nightmare/raids/etc.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: No prior issues besides the occasional mute for being a 12yo idiot in chat.

bronzerange.jpg.fb56985f05a7f0d5765761a10bf293b4.jpg 3rd Place, WG Ranging Skill Comp Aug 2021

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi