[Declined] Nilbog911

Nilbog911

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Nilbog911

What is your current RS name? Nilbog911

List any previous RS namesDarkluis951
Drkberzerker

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1478

combat 104

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started rs in 2008 played socially for a few years and once I got into pvp I created a void tank with 599 hours on it playing the game as if it was new to me.

Tell us about your clan history.

N/a

Tell us about your yourself.

23 y/o male college student attends UNC Colorado and works as a horticulturist assistant at the university of boulder.

How did you hear about us?  Recruitment section

What makes you want to join us? Large clan with knowledgeable community

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Prayer switch needs a lot of work while tri

Hey man,

Great to have you in our forums, I nearly went to UNC myself when looking at colleges to go; you've got the benefit of great things to do outdoors and a great location overall to drive around vacationing. I've always thought of moving to Colorado and settling down once everything's said and done (especially Boulder). See you in-game!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

18 hours ago, Frog Wiz said:

Hey man,

Great to have you in our forums, I nearly went to UNC myself when looking at colleges to go; you've got the benefit of great things to do outdoors and a great location overall to drive around vacationing. I've always thought of moving to Colorado and settling down once everything's said and done (especially Boulder). See you in-game!

Love boulder and you’re right not only is it great school wise it’s beautiful all around look forward to making friends on the sever.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:18 AM, Nilbog911 said:

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Nilbog911

What is your current RS name? Nilbog911

List any previous RS namesDarkluis951
Drkberzerker

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1478

combat 104

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started rs in 2008 played socially for a few years and once I got into pvp I created a void tank with 599 hours on it playing the game as if it was new to me.

Tell us about your clan history.

N/a

Tell us about your yourself.

23 y/o male college student attends UNC Colorado and works as a horticulturist assistant at the university of boulder.

How did you hear about us?  Recruitment section

What makes you want to join us? Large clan with knowledgeable community

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Prayer switch needs a lot of work while tri

Unfortunately my app was too short word count wise is there anything I might’ve left out I could add?

Feel free to add anything more regarding your goals in-game, past experiences with PVP, just general runescape information and things that you enjoy in-game etc. Generally, you could look at the apps that have been accepted in this sub-forum and kind of mirror what they wrote!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png