[Accepted] Dante Aurum

Dante

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dante Aurum

What is your current RS name? Dante Aurum

List any previous RS namesAapit1
Mousjemed
Dante Aurum
Dante Argentum

What is your total level and combat level?

1407 total and combat is 94

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i've been plaing since i was 12 years old back in the day. i have mostly done pvm stuff but since oldschool i've been getting more into pvp and such. lost two AGS's already so that were some learning moments. i mostly play to get my main setup now.

Tell us about your clan history.

i have never been in a clan before. i have joined revkillaz on a few rev killing moments but they operate at 2am gmt for me so it's way too late to play properly.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 23 years old, from the netherlands and study biochemistry. i go to the gym 7 times a week and love playing piano. I also have a pet iguana.

How did you hear about us?  i was searching for rev protection online and saw your clan name pop up into a thread.

What makes you want to join us? I want a pvp and osrs experience where it is not just flaming and shouting for once, and to see what more experienced players are up to and what they could offer me in terms of experience etc.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have bought 10m osrs once.

Great to see another Netherlander! @Pollie, @Pentomix and our favorite one of all @Hatred Sabre (probably missing some other Dutch people as well, but that's all that's come up in my recent memory) are all around your parts. Hope you find what you're looking for with us, and I echo what the others have said about our PKing scene.

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

On 10/12/2020 at 5:15 PM, Arphidon said:

How long have you been playing the piano? It's definitely one of my favorite instruments that's why I also play it.

Looking forward to pk and pvm together as we are around the same combat level.

little over 10 years now. Used to do a lot of classical and einaudi stuff but i got burned out a bit and started playing more jazz/blues stuff! 

Thanks for the welcoming all!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png