[Accepted] SmokeRock247

smokerock247

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SmokeRock247

What is your current RS name? SmokeRock247

List any previous RS namesZizzuu

What is your total level and combat level?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Began playing approximately 2 years ago but that includes some breaks in between of various lengths (2-4 weeks). Played back in 08 and on wards but gave up. Nostalgia got the better of me.
Smoke is my only account, the old 08 account is lost in time. To summarize the account : My main, PVM orientated, Raids 1+2, Nightmare, GWD if bored or task. Do skill occasionally but currently on a bank building mission.

Tell us about your clan history.

Currently in no clan. Have been an active part of two clans Xanseb and Slippy0ads.
Both clans slowly eroded over time with people quitting and just not clicking outside of RS. Mostly spent my time in xanseb's clan but only really PVM'd with a handful of them. Still talk via discord and post drops/chat nonsense but no heirarchy or CC remains. Never joined a PK clan as I haven't tried it yet.

Tell us about your yourself.

Mark, Male, 23, Ireland & College Undergrad. Was working in hotels as a manager but due to an accident last year have been recovering (and RSing). Hoping to rejoin my rowing club when I recover. Usually listen to house/club music but have a very broad taste of music (Rock, some country, rap etc..)
Have great time for meeting people online and offline. Previously played PS3-4 religiously, Had a good few friends from across the globe in our ark clan. Cannot stand for people cheating/hacking in public lobbies or scamming other gamers. Have been victim to both multiple times. I'm sure the rest you'll find out by talking to me.

How did you hear about us?  WesternLuck and Pentomix

What makes you want to join us? The guys laid out the basics for me while we were at nightmare and it sounded good. Not having a clan to chat/play with on RS is quite boring as randoms don't reply unless it's to call out various family members and their intentions with them.
Given that I'm on the search for like-minded gamers and a semi active player base. This clan appeals to me

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

If I quit I will probably stake my bank.

Edited by smokerock247

Welcome Smoke, nice app. If you do ever come to a time you quit don't stake it! Keep it, you never know if you may come back or not. That nostalgia could hit at any time and draw you right back in. Look forward to seeing you the pvm side of the things, maybe we can get you out pking abit too?!

Oh damn, we've got smoke and s m o k e.

Nightmare's fun man, just finally fully learned it yesterday, and I'm definitely going to keep doing it. I'm happy you sought us out and found the forums. If you ever want to start PKing, this is the place to do so, and you'll be welcomed with open arms. See you ingame!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

I'm hoping to get some PK experience in the future, probably join in events or something for the banter. Look forward to joining on the hunt though!  ATM, I'm exclusively PVM. Again I appreciate the welcome guys 😄, been a little busy lately but hoping to slam some bossing this weekend with y'all. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif