[Accepted] wg n3bby

n3bby

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

wg n3bby

What is your current RS name? wg n3bby

List any previous RS namesn3bby

What is your total level and combat level?

1105 and 114.  

Photos below include my stats, as recommended, and an old screenshot I still have of a corp trip that I used to make an event recap. 

llllll.thumb.png.0799a0ee808c80c91395938a3559907a.pngN3b.thumb.png.977f7ab0dfd49104b2fe9dfdf8c23046.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Young: I played a lot when I was little. Loved it - hence why I'm writing this application almost two decades later..
High school: Got back into it! Made a pure, begin as a gmaul rusher, turned into a more melee focused, higher attack account. Completed more quests like DT and such, got strength above 90 - generally got much deeper into the game then my less developed brain was able to during my times in the above "young' section.
College: I began playing again. pking mainly but turned the account into more of a main. Joined wilderness guardians and began improving (gradually) pking in multi and got into bossing, which I managed to stay away from.
Post college: Stay tuned to find out!

Tell us about your clan history.

Joined you all last year! I had season tickets to corporeal beast runs during my time with you all. I took a break and quit to focus on finishing college.
I reapplied in July - really got ahead of myself. Finals required my full attention, so I failed to engage in the application process beyond writing this up.

Tell us about your yourself.

Recent college graduate over a month into the professional world via a job in technology at a large retailer. I graduated late because i started a business - i'm about to shut the metaphorical doors on the (SaaS), but it was pretty much done when I went back to get my degree.
My covid coping mechanisms/hobbies have been/are running, buying houseplants, and more recently, learning tennis. I was signed up for some races that all got cancelled, but I hope to run a marathon on my own within the next 3 weeks (18.5 miles last week!). Looking to add corporeal beast events to this list.

How did you hear about us?  Google (great SEO), then from being a member.

What makes you want to join us? You never forget your first.
But seriously, it's had everything i could've wanted from a guild and more. A calendar with PK'ing, bossing, and more - plus lots of members who are awesome people, and willing to help teach and coach whether its becoming a better PKer or choosing the right gear for a boss.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

11 hours ago, gmangeorge said:

Welcome back! As somebody who ran a lot in high school (cross country, track) 18.5 is no joke. Good luck on the marathon!

Running 18.5 humbled my perception of the marathon. Thanks for luck - i'll need it haha. 

Thanks all!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi