[Accepted] KungFuGanja

WG Divine

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

KungFuGanja

What is your current RS name? KungFuGanja

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Since last time I wrote this application my total level has gone from 1914 to 1930, my combat level has not gone up.(119.425)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing as a youngster back in 2005-ish, but that was a different time. My time 'properly' playing osrs was on and off for a few years starting in, if I recall correctly, 2015, but I really got into it after Twisted League.

Tell us about your clan history.

Other than spending the last month or two in the CC I have no history with OSRS or RS clans, only wow guilds

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Reimond, but I go by the nickname of Ray as my online alias, Im a 24 year old male from the Netherlands, born on 24-08-1996. I currently don't have any higher education, have been working full time the past 8 years. I've had several jobs during those years, some of which were working in the carpet industry and as a plumber in my family's business. My hobbies include OSRS obviously, used to be a massive WoW fanatic. Also heavily into wh40k, that real nerd shit of building and painting miniatures and wargaming with them. I've got a very broad music taste so I wont go into that.

How did you hear about us?  From Jensen.

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking to find a proper place where I can shoot the shit in chat and do PvM stuff with a group, instead of looking for pugs. Plus, the events such as bingo sound like a lot of fun due to being rather competitive in nature.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I messed up my first graduation due to irl getting in the way and forums being something I just forgot about.

Edited by Kungfuganja

You should post what your combat level is for everyone who doesn't know about the first time you applied. Other than that, the application looks good. Yeah, I think you'll really enjoy OSRS alot more with a good clan with a multitude of events to participate in, hope to see you at some!

Signature Pic(s).png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif