[Declined] Bongtrogg

Bongtrogg

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bongtrogg

What is your current RS name? Bongtrogg

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

1456 total - 79 Combat (Maxed Gmaul Pure)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been a longtime player since the original RS2, had a lvl 124 character with 95+ summoning and then quit right as EoC came out. Since joining OSRS I decided that I wanted to make the game a bit more challenging by creating a pure and trying to complete normally non-pure activities (Bossing / Raiding). So far I have been successful in doing so but I would like to join a large clan in order to find groups more easily.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a pure clan called Misfits two or three years ago but they have since disbanded.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brad, I'm 26 from the USA and I like almost all music besides country! I'm a cool dude just looking to do some small group Bossing/Raiding along with PK trips when my time allows me to. Not an elitist but I'm really good at the game, just looking to find some friendly players to enjoy the game with!

How did you hear about us?  I was previously a member of this clan less than a year ago but had taken a break and lost rank

What makes you want to join us?  I have been in the clan before and loved all the people. Would love to re-join.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm clean

• 4 weeks later...