[Declined] Livepro

livepro

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Livepro

What is your current RS name? Livepro

List any previous RS namesNil

What is your total level and combat level?

CB lvl: 107

Total lvl: 1687

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I I began playing as a kid around 2007-2008 and loved the game though I was never a member. I quit around 2010 but came back a couple years ago to play OSRS. My favourite RS activity is pking and enjoy running with a clan.

Tell us about your clan history.

Last year I was part of Rev Warriors for a while. After taking approximately 6 months off of the game I have come back to find it effectively dissolved, which is alright because standards were low in several important ways.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 23 dude and currently work as an registered nurse in Canada. I love spending time outdoors by camping, motorcycling (dual sport primarily), hiking, etc.

How did you hear about us?  Google search

What makes you want to join us? I love the "honour clan" persona the clan puts forward, particularly the emphasis on high standards of behavior. I think RS could use more of that. I have also been looking forward to getting back into a group for pking.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I may have used an autoclicker for some magic levels...
As a side note, I filled out an application back in 2018 but thought since I never ended up actually joining that I'd fill another. I don't have any privileges in Discord so I must have been put in the inactive pile (fair enough).

Welcome man! You'd fit right in with the pking side of WG, where pk trips are hosted regularly, although it's sad that rev pking has been altered. I'm sure we'll find a way around that.

Thanks for coming clean about you previous actions. Your appreciation of the honour clan hopefully makes you aware that any form of macroing is an instant removal from this clan.

Needless to say, welcome again. Good luck with the app!

windmill.png

B aggy quote.png

B aggy quote 2.png

ooga.png.14cf64d353881d11385aa4fb5c7c7a3c.png

unknown.png

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_01/biggest-bromance.gif.061f1ac08ef7d7851e92cca88e4b949e.gif

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_01/biggest-plank.gif.d437cb403b22ee9437b57855820357a5.gif

Good app bro, as klodster said previously, we have daily pk trips and we go to a multitude of areas, the main was rev caves (obviously) but with that being altered the way it has, we have hit up the other hot spots. I think you'll enjoy your time with us and have no issue finding other like minded individuals.

Signature Pic(s).png

• 4 weeks later...