Duo from scratch with tkop

Me and tkop are planning to start a duo from 0 gp series only trading with each other no ge or other players. We were wondering if anyone in the clan had any suggestions on the content, what to do about our untradeables, or anything else!! Thanks in advance! 

We are gonna make an update video a week and upload it on youtube and probably stream 3-4 days a week if we can!! 

We are selling our banks and dumping into skills. 

What do you guys think we should do about untradeables? Drop a certain amount of gp per item or what? 

So to dive in to further detail... 

We will sell off everything and dump it straight in to skills (mainly buyables required for endgame content like raids and elite diaries) and then rebuild using only each other and our skills.

This means we want to get everything on our own, as drops. I don't know about Bricks, but for me this means I will have to learn a LOT more about the game and several bosses and their mechanics. 

So our first few goals would be barrows sets, blowpipes, sgs's, dwh's, etc. The usual PvM weapons and armour. Some further out goals would be just milestones. Bank value of 100m, 200m, 500m, 1b... 

This is where you come in. What are your suggestions? What would you want to see us achieve long (or short) term? We will keep our untradeables (void, torso, etc)... so what needs to happen? Can we use them right off the bat, or do we need to set some sort of goal on them that once we have achieved, we can use them again? 

• 2 weeks later...