[Accepted] K A B A A L

No Limit KbI

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

K A B A A L

What is your current RS name? K A B A A L

List any previous RS namesNo Limit KbI

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is now 1710, and combat level 110.5

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing OSRS, and classic since I was 6, off and on of course. This has been my highest account and I've achieved so much on it, one quest away from quest cape As well! I'm excited I've been able to participate in numerous endgame content with the boys in CC. I've learned so much, and am really thankful for everyone willing to teach me.

-EDIT- I want to apologize, I missed my graduation, I'm not sure what I missed but I believe it was inactive on forums, and maybe not reporting events I've attended. Also, I'm not sure if non calendar events are accepted? I've been to many but for calendar events  its hard to say if I can for sure go to them. I will work on it though!

Tell us about your clan history.

This is my only clan I've been in, and I intend to keep it that way. I love this clan. for everything they have taught me and allowed me to participate in!

Tell us about your yourself.

I have a newborn baby named Jaxen, I'm 23 and unfortunately i just lost my job due to COVID-19. I worked in the aerospace industry, on rocketdyne parts, space-X parts, and pretty much every large commerical plane engine, helicopter engine, and jet engine. (military too) I have alot of free time right now, and enjoying runescape again! Currently I'm applying to different places, and hoping for a callback from the state for a correction officer opportunity. Fingers crossed!

How did you hear about us?  I have pretty much been in the CC for a few years, off and on!

What makes you want to join us? I love this clan, its friendly, and helpful, and has taught me so much. I know I'm not the most knowledgeable about end game content, but everyone has helped me learn it. I've been able to do raids, corp, pvp, GWD, and alot more that maybe I wouldn't have learned without everyone.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm clean, I haven't been banned for anything!

Edited by No Limit KbI
Apology

Hey man,

You're one of the regulars in the CC for sure; sorry that the inactivity in some capacity got you unranked, but I have no doubt you'll be reranked shortly and eventually graduated! Once you post your graduation app, you've got my support for sure. Welcome (back)!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

Heya mate! Sorry to hear you got booted for inactivity even if it seems like you were quite active within the cc.

The Initiate Guardian rank is a trial membership of sorts where you can see if you enjoy the environment and where we set an expectancy for some level of activity so you can get ingrained within the community.

I'm not sure you can visit the above link yet before you become an Initiate again, but it states the following:

• 95+ Combat level
  • 10 Forum posts. If you spam the forums to get these your posts will be deleted.
  • Attend 3 events.
  • Discord installed.
  • 3 supporters ranked Guardian or above.

It seems you had achieved most of these requirements except the forum posts, which I can see you have gotten just now.

After getting these requirements you then have to post a Graduation topic with the events you attended etc. Everything is pretty straightforward and well explained in the topic I linked above. After graduation you are not expected to visit a minimum amount of events for any time period. The ask is only that you remain as active as you can, but we uphold the believe as a clan that Real Life always comes first, but we do want to establish a connection with new recruits so we force a small level of activity in the beginning.

I'm glad to see you not being discouraged from rejoining and hope to see you again soon!

july17.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi