Game of Thrones

CP8

Ima keep it simple for the simple man. Why was it successful cause I got no freakin clue. I attempted to begin the series, but it was garbage. I come here expecting anime-quality, critically-acclaimed emotion and affection and all I am left with is a kid falling out of a window! Are my standards too great? Has OSRS carved a precedence for what content GoT should be, and it only amounts to the equivalent value of Rs3?!

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

You definitely gotta power through the first season, I was the same way. It took me 3 times trying to get past the first 2 episodes but once you get to the end of season 1, the claws are sunk in deep and you'll be on a wild ride for awhile. Legitimately one of the best shows you'll ever watch in seasons 2-5. As previously stated, it falls off near the end but you won't be disappointed if you power through season 1.

Signature Pic(s).png

14 hours ago, s m o k e said:

Great show. Keep watching it gets better.

I mean... true.... t ill you get to the final season. 
I'll give the final season this much, the fight scenes were good and such, but overall. It was a massive letdown and not anywhere near on par with what such a series shoudl have ended as. 

Please allow this well crafted meme to complete my argument. 

1072661795_GoTHorse.jpg.b4afabf247cc753ffbeabaeaf268373f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Man u will love this series myself once i tried to look into i didnt like it at first but after few seasons it will kick in and that will be amazing. I even at the moment rewatching all the series again because its soo awesome. Try it again man :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...