What other games do you play?

TurtleStrng

oh hell yeah, ill brush off the rust but I was plat  random in sc2 like 5 years ago haha. Haven't played since, hopefully my internet can take it! 

Right now I play OSRS , a tiny bit of casual CSGO, and any single player game that I either remember or seems interesting.

Right now I'm playing ChronoTrigger and Bioshock remastered

welcome.png

1 minute ago, Corbula said:

oh hell yeah, ill brush off the rust but I was plat  random in sc2 like 5 years ago haha. Haven't played since, hopefully my internet can take it! 

Right now I play OSRS , a tiny bit of casual CSGO, and any single player game that I either remember or seems interesting.

Right now I'm playing ChronoTrigger and Bioshock remastered

I was a diamond zerg during HotS. 

You can have actually garbage ping and still reliably play Co-ops, so long as you're on the same region as another person. I'm on NA.

I play Destiny 2 primarily on my Xbox One. Gonna get the Series X. I also have it on PC but I'm not that experienced with mouse and keyboard.

Bcooking.gif 3rd in Cooking Skill Comp (March 1st - 8th, 2021)

silver-defence.gif2nd in Defence Skill Comp (May 10th - 17th, 2021)

Risk of Rain 2 (roguelite game, absolute chaos 1h into a run)

Black Ops 3 Roll the dice (a mod, basically a FFA with random positive/negative perks each time you spawn)

sometimes a little Skyrim

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

I play SC2 but I'm not very good at it yet. I only tried coop once and I was confused on how it works. I mostly play 4v4 team matches as Terran and do my best to spend down my resources asap because I hate having teammates who sit on thousands of minerals early in the game and I don't want to be that guy, lol. The hotkeys are still something the muscle memory in my fingers are getting used to.

Oh, and I bought Elder Scrolls Online and dabbled an hour or two but it's overwhelming with knowing how much there is to learn. It's just something to try out when I'm bored, and might get into more when I decide to take the time to play more. Mostly, my gaming is OSRS and SC2. I don't get to play SC2 until later in the evening after work but OSRS mobile at work when it's a slow day.

SC2 name: Ogimaa

Edited by John Marlon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A game I've always played for years is Dota 2 (all the way back since Dota 1). This is a game I always seem to come back to.

If not, I used to play a lot of Fortnite and currently some Warzone. I also play a lot of Single Player games. Love all of the PS exclusives!

• 1 year later...