• 3 weeks later...

I used to do

-Floorball for 2 years

-Soccer 7 years

-Tennis 1 year

-Judo 1 year

-MMA 1 year

-Krav Maga 2 years

Also tested a bit of baseball, boxing, han moo do, and swordplay in a team, Han Moo Do at first practise I challenged the Group Leader who had brown belt (He wasnt old) to a fight and I beat Him by throwing him off the fight area from above me no pic no proof well something like this didn't think I needed His teachings there so thats why I quit there :D

Professional wrestling throws - Wikipedia

Atm I go to Gym/Jog 3-7 times a week, Thinking about starting Krav Maga again as it was the most fun martial arts I did of the 6 😎👍

ub_guard.png

As a kid I used to play soccer and tennis. I hated soccer though cause my "team mates" bullied me, so I quit. Tennis was a liking for me since I could do that on my own or with 1 other. I was quiet good, winning a few first places in local tournaments! But then runescape happened and I quit sports lol.

Now mostly I would go for a run or the gym.

As a kid I played baseball and soccer when I got into middle school/ high school my dad got me into racing dirt bikes and street bikes. Used to surf as well my whole life. Since then I’ve moved to texas in my adult life and picked up bass fishing as my sport/ hobby.

• 2 years later...

From my 14 till 17 i did kick boxing, then from my 20 till 25 i went to the gym 5 days a week, and from my 23 till 25 i did more boxing. Then i went back to loving food to much and now i havnt been working out for years. And i went back to becoming chubby D:.