[Accepted] WG luk1n

Wg Luk1n

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WG luk1n

What is your current RS name? WG luk1n

List any previous RS namesNormie luk1n
Luk1n

What is your total level and combat level?

125 combat 1882 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account is around 17 years old, I have never been banned but was once muted for asking a real life friend their telephone number lmfao.
I enjoy playing runescape and have done for longer than a few people in our clan have been alive i started when I was roughly 13, many many years ago....
Over the years I have made many accounts, ranging from summoning tanks to my mighty main which bears the WG name, I recently de ironed my ironman at 1950 total .... rip... and have another 2 ironmen at 1750 and 1250 totals.

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness Guardians

Tell us about your yourself.

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/topic/9451-hmmmm/

I feel this will let you guys get to know me a bit more...

How did you hear about us?  Killajoka several years ago

What makes you want to join us? Can I leave this blank? Who wouldn't wanna join us??

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I once let one off in a lift and blamed my 8 year old

Cheers guys, what can I say... you may quit runescape but in the end we are all addicts and have our relapses...

On 11/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, Mojo said:

guess who's back? back again!

For some reason... the real slim shady was playing in my head after reading this.. 

• Rok locked this topic