[Declined] V M Varga

V M Varga

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

V M Varga

What is your current RS name? V MVarga

List any previous RS namesogskаtersаss

What is your total level and combat level?

total 1687

cmb atm: 112 

77/99/86 hp97

99/96

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played rs since a kid, so I was in that game from RSC. When the mobile version was out I started playing again.

Tell us about your clan history.

Searching for a nice clan for too long...

Tell us about your yourself.

My biggest hobby are CARS. As it is winter now I am kinda active osrs player. Listen to every kind of music. I go to work, have my super-small maintanance business.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS community forums

What makes you want to join us? This clan seems to have same attitude as I do.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Do not think I have done any bad things in OSRS, it is more people scammed me as a small kid in RSC. I still remember the feeling of losing my first rune 2h. :(

Edited by V M Varga

wow. Was not ready for such a fast replys. But basically a car must have petrol engine and turbo, then its good enough for me. Rwd awd fwd doesnt matter. Learning about programming different ECUs at the moment. Already hopped into discord. 

On 11/5/2020 at 7:09 AM, Mini Horse said:

Don't forget to request an application review on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

I think its time for me to apply at discord I will try to find the place for appling. Last days have been kinda fast. Mainly playing afk and working.