[Declined] TYL3

TYL3

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

TYL3

What is your current RS name? TYL3

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 100

Total level: 1521

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played in 07/08 as a kid, came back to osrs at the start of lockdown in March, and have been playing almost non stop since then. I took about a 2 month break period In that time when I was just a bit bored of the game but have been playing again regularly now since about a month ago. My main objective is PvM, I have very little interest in PvP, and my goals atm are working towards quest cape and PvM reqs.

Tell us about your clan history.

No clan history

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Tyler I’m 22 and from London. I come from a creative background, I studied art and photography for a number of years and then went on to study fine art at university for a couple of years before dropping out. I now work as a fine art installer/technician. I collect and DJ Garage vinyl too, and regularly listen to all sorts of music online or whilst driving, mainly ska and northern soul. Recently started playing snooker too however COVID restrictions have stopped me be able to have 1 on 1 tuition.

How did you hear about us?  Saw a train of people walking from GE to rimmington, and I got involved in the event that seemed to be taking place. Clan members told me to apply from there

What makes you want to join us? I played with a group of friends during lockdown so there always seemed to be at least 4/5 of us on at any time and it made the game a lot more enjoyable talking to people and playing with other people. However these guys have lost interest and don’t play anymore so I often find myself with no friends online to chat to or PvM with

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey again there Tyler! A pleasure to have you applying. :) 
I hope you'll find a community to your liking here in WG, and may it deter you from taking long breaks again.
I love snooker! Both on tellie and irl. However, where I live there's no community for it. Should've thought that's the sort of sport that's possible to do to some extent throughout a pandemic though, considering you're using a cue and not sneezing the balls around.

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif

• Retired Leader
20 hours ago, TYL3 said:

Saw a train of people walking from GE to rimmington, and I got involved in the event that seemed to be taking place. Clan members told me to apply from there

nice.

Welcome!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...