[Declined] Jumanji08398

Jumanji08398

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Jumanji08398

What is your current RS name? Jumanji08398

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total lvl 295 

combat lvl 64 with my rune scimmy

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back in elementary school. I used to fake sick from school just to play it was crazy it was my life as a kid and as an adult it’s my get away it’s my way to feel like a kid again! I’ve been slowly grinding up my atk str def and hp so that way I can participate in all sorts of activities!

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been in one

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m 22 I’m a correctional officer currently work nights so I’m on almost all night on my down time from work

How did you hear about us?  Google searched up good clans to join

What makes you want to join us? I’m tired of grinding by myself and looking up what to do where to do it best gear etc I want to join a community that will help me become the best I can be so that I can help others the way my clan and peers have helped me!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey there,

That's an awesome story of when you were a kid 🤣. In retrospect, I should've done the same, but I'm sure that my lack of cleverness would be found out my my parents! Glad you found others like you in that we all came back for the nostalgia.

See you in game!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

• 3 weeks later...