[Accepted] JustBBQ

JustBBQ

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

JustBBQ

What is your current RS name? JustBBQ

List any previous RS namesAll though I've been playing a couple of times over the years, i can't really recall any of my old account's any longer, but they weren't anything special either.

What is your total level and combat level?

Hello Wilderness Guardians!

Short Summary:

My name is Christian and im 29 years old from Denmark. Im living together with my girlfriend and our two sons, the oldest being 4 years old and the youngest just 1 month. So im off work for a couple of weeks due to maternity leave. I'll get back to my work late December, as a truck driver for Royal Unibrew - i only work night shifts and can easily afk farm while working most of the times, lol.

Current CB:

My current CB is 60 - I am aware that my current CB is low, but i'll promise i will push it up fairly quickly - also quite low due to still being 1 def.

If this is a issue, and a reason for you guys to reject me, i will 100% understand.

All though it would make me very happy, to be able to join before i reach the end goals, so i can start socialize with rest of the members in WG, while building up my account towards the endgame pvp events.

Future Plans:

I was actually going for a 1 defence pure using gmaul, but pretty quickly I've changed my mind, since I'd like to be able to get to the end game and compete for higher rewards/risks - also more options in form of high end gameplay.

So the new plan is going to be, to reach endgame with these desired stats: 60/75 attack, 70 defence, 99 strength, 99 ranged, 99 magic and 77 prayer.

Im a very motivated person with the right dedication to make things happen, if i set myself a goal im striving to reach it.

Knowledge:

Since there is still many parts of the game, where i could improve knowledge wise, I'd like to place myself with some experienced players. This allows me to leech good tips and tricks to progress even quicker in the game, and helping me to reach my endgame goals.

I'll do of course keep myself updated on forums and guides to keep track of new stuff, and don't mind spending time improving myself on this subject.

Beneficial Quests:

Attack: - Death Plateau, Vampire Slayer, Fight Arena, Waterfall Quest, The Grand Tree, Tree Gnome Village, Horror From The Deep, Animal Magnetism, Restless Ghost, Priest in Peril - to mention some of them.

Unfinished Quests:

Im planning to do all defense/strength reward quests in the near future - pretty much all quests that give skill pts.

Insert Image:

https://gyazo.com/3b1e7fa1932be8d54514c628c6b097bf

https://gyazo.com/4982200d620a4339c81eda5d13d0197a

https://gyazo.com/863963b6d119aa3c4992677144898f36

The insert image option didn't work, so therefor linking here.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I am a returning player, and instead of making a complete new account from scratch, i had access to my old pure account, which i didn't finish back in the days.

Name is JustBBQ - pretty self explanatory.

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't have any prior clan history worth mentioning, back in the days we were a group of friends that teamed in wildy for funs, now i wanna be a little more serious and play with the big boys.

Tell us about your yourself.

I already did tell a little about myself in the free speech box, but i might have forgotten to mention that i am able to stream our PK runs.

How did you hear about us?  RS Forum

What makes you want to join us? WG seems to have much history and are respected by many other RS players. This means a lot to me. I believe having a strong reputation only makes the community even stronger and be a motivational factor for many members.

I have been on your CC for a few days, haven't chatted that much yet - but been following the chat and it seems like there is a bunch of great people in your clan already.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't really see any downsides, except the lack of training/CB - i'll catch up quickly.

Well hello! Glad to see someone else can video the pk trips, I joined a few days ago an I tend to do it now, just slower at the edits.

We'l Def get you to the 95 Combat in no time.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help trying to set up your 1def pure. I normally ONLY pk an was debating on making a new pure myself lol

Fam I told you before, low combat won't be a reason you don't get accepted, as long as you show progress you will be fine and accepted hell even if u don't just be friendly and respectful which you are and u gucci, good shit on applying looking forward to being clanmates officially :)

2 hours ago, 1800RagList said:

Well hello! Glad to see someone else can video the pk trips, I joined a few days ago an I tend to do it now, just slower at the edits.

We'l Def get you to the 95 Combat in no time.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help trying to set up your 1def pure. I normally ONLY pk an was debating on making a new pure myself lol

Thanks, appreciate it! :) and yeah, 95+ combat should go really quick, i have lots of playtime right now, so should be easy.

29 minutes ago, Fifficiency said:

Fam I told you before, low combat won't be a reason you don't get accepted, as long as you show progress you will be fine and accepted hell even if u don't just be friendly and respectful which you are and u gucci, good shit on applying looking forward to being clanmates officially :)

You make me sound like a perfect candidate, tyvm bro! ❤️

Good news! I actually managed to retrieve my old account - it's not progressed that much further, but still a little - another good thing about this, is the fact that my old account already had trained def on it - so i can keep my "JustBBQ" for a low cb pure for lulz.

The name of my old acc: BBQ ALL DAY

I'll continue my progress on that account, and push for the 100+ cb as fast as i can.

• Retired Leader
12 hours ago, JustBBQ said:

i am able to stream our PK runs

Hello and welcome!

On this one, please ask the PK leader before streaming a trip as it can often be a risk to do this.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

6 hours ago, Mojo said:

Hello and welcome!

On this one, please ask the PK leader before streaming a trip as it can often be a risk to do this.

Hi Mojo! Don't worry at all, im aware of the risks of stream snipers etc ❤️

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png