[Declined] Dewpz

Dewpz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dewpz

What is your current RS name? Dewpz

List any previous RS namesPurpel Kush

What is your total level and combat level?

1742 Total Level

102 Combat Level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played Runescape from 06 - 12 when I was a kid, only recently started playing OSRS again back in March or April during the first Corona lockdowns, I have progressed my account farther than my account was back then for sure. I am a completionist and will probably max this account at some point. My account as it stands is a week away from being base 70s and all hard diaries done. My favorite skill is mining but mostly enjoy Boss PVM even though I haven't done much of the later game yet. I have a maxed POH, a fire cape, and about a 150m bank. My medium term goals is base 90s stats and 95+ combat stats which will probably be achieved by February 2021.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Max, I'm 23 years old and until a little over one year ago served in the military as combat medic in a commando battalion. I like video games obviously. I dislike working out but do it anyway. Currently waiting out Corona so I can move towards being self employed by starting a business. I hate washing dishes but love cooking, just like in RS you always gotta grind to do the fun stuff.

How did you hear about us?  FinalELITE

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a cool place to be, active members that are nice. Really chill atmosphere in the chat most of the time. I'm looking for a place where I can get more social interaction with people because its hard to make friends alone in game now a days. I am especially looking forward to clan events and finding people to PVM with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey Max!

Welcome to our forums and clan, and glad to have you here. Those are some pretty good goals, props on the max house. Don't forget to do !review in the osrs-app-review section of discord after 48 hours of posting this app to have it reviewed.

See you in discord and in game!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

I like the skilling aspect and the pvm, but are you down to come pk? Just wondering if you're one of the unicorns who do all 3 aspects of the game? If not, you should give it a chance, it's pretty fun! Nice application either way brother, and I hope you feel better.

Signature Pic(s).png

5 hours ago, Why Try Guy said:

I like the skilling aspect and the pvm, but are you down to come pk? Just wondering if you're one of the unicorns who do all 3 aspects of the game? If not, you should give it a chance, it's pretty fun! Nice application either way brother, and I hope you feel better.

Yeah absolutely! I love to pk I just don't mention it because I'm trash. I used to pk a bunch when I was younger on a RSPS, haven't done any on this account yet but I'm down to learn. Thanks man.

Edited by Dewpz

• 3 weeks later...