[Accepted] Karaja44

Karaja

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Karaja44

What is your current RS name? Karaja44

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Average 52.225

Attack - 33

Strength - 38

Defense - 33

Ranged - 31

Prayer - 54

Magic - 62

Health - 28

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played old school runescape a lot when Old School runescape was just regular runescape. Loved the game and even got to play as a member. I was mostly a melee blacksmith/miner the last time around. This time I am mostly focusing on magic and prayer to get a new perspective. Late game I will of course level everything up to get to max level.

Tell us about your clan history.

None. I wasn't in a clan when I was younger but am excited to get to go on big PVP missions.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am currently back in grad school studying quantum computing, (which turns out to just be all physics).j My undergrad was computer engineering so I have my own custom rig (not that you really need one for runescape). Been a gamer my whole life and am ready to get back into runescape.

How did you hear about us?  Friends with tomku (Tittles420 in runescape)

What makes you want to join us? You clan comes recommended, y'all seem really coordinated when on group PVP missions. I have gotten to know a bunch of the clan members over the past month while playing among us. Everyone seems pretty darn cool and I am ready to get to it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Won't really be able to grind up the account for about a month as I need to finish up grad school first. (My semester ends on Friday so I have started to grind the account up)

Edited by Karaja
Finally started to play so I updated the application.

• Retired Leader
7 hours ago, Karaja said:

Tell us about your yourself.

Love the grind, can't wait to be able to compete in the wilderness like the good old days. Good friends with tomku, we played runescape a lot growing up.

Welcome!

This one is about yourself, rather than what you do in game. We don't want super personal stuff like addresses etc, we just want to get to know you a little!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Oh wow, i didn't see all of these comments. Thank you for all the welcomes and good wishes for grad school.

The semester is nearly over so I have went and updated my application. Also got to grind a bit and finished dragon slayer.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif