[Accepted] pvmrba

cbates1994

pvmrba

What is your current RS name? pvmrba

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i have been on osrs for about a year now. i came from rs3 due to needing something new again. favorite things to do would be anything pvm pretty much. in rs3 my goals were all pvm based. i wanted to train and get to end game fast as possible. i did a lot of araxxi and gwd2. goals for osrs would be pretty much the same. I have goals for gwd possible and raids for a long term goal. i attempted ironman on rs3. i got mid game but i ended up stopping due to not having enough time to obtain things i needed.

Tell us about your clan history.

i never had a clan in osrs! this is a first! up until now i didnt feel the need to go into a clan due to lack of skills.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi I'm Chris. I am 23 in construction business. I have a couple interesting hobbies. One is a sport, racing motocross is a summertime lifestyle. racing every other weekend around the state is the majority of my summer. rest of it is either bike maintenance or  long walks on beaches with the love of my life(exploring state parks lol). Next unique hobby would have to be making bow and arrows. being a bowyer is a challenging hobby i have picked up this fall but its turned out to be a great one. i have made one bow out of red oak. pulls 40 lbs at 30 inches. other than that my life is pretty normal. i spend as much time as possible with my significant other and preparing for a little me running around.

PS tried doing pics of the bow and bike but couldnt get it to less than .98MB lol sorry

How did you hear about us?  MG mojo recruited me off the "looking for clan" forums

What makes you want to join us? the clan does a lot of pvm. plus seems like a good community to join. 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i hate skilling. *weight lifted*

Edited by cbates1994

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png