[Accepted] 25 seal ice

Ass Shagger

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

25 seal ice

What is your current RS name? 25 seal ice

List any previous RS namesim a big puf
l love skets

What is your total level and combat level?

1541 total and 120 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

been in the clan on and off for about 3 years now, lost various accounts to hacks etc been playing since 2004 again on and off however have maxed cb on main accs about 5 times now, 4 times in oldschool and once in pre eoc

Tell us about your clan history.

only every been in WG and only ever want to be in WG

Tell us about your yourself.

26 year old lad from northampton england, i like drinking pints in town and smashing birds in afterwards. I play sometimes 5 hours a week sometimes 20+ i work full time and go to the gym 5 times a week and have a girlfriend and a child so finding the time to play as much as i used to isnt as easy anymore however i dont care as the time i do get on the game i thuroughly enjoy, when the runescape screen starts loading up my heart starts racing uncontrollably and i break into sweat and start salivating from the mouth with raw excitement, my pupils dilate and then the fun begins. while playing my girlfriend has to come round every 15 minutes or so with a tea towel and wipe the sweat from my fore head and from my palms as it gets quite bad, also when i go pking we put a blood pressure belt round my arm to keep check of my blood pressure as sometimes it gets too high and i break into fits, this isnt common but usually happens when i get a relatively big pk. 

How did you hear about us?  youtube

What makes you want to join us? had a very pleasant previous experience with the clan and want to rejoin my old friends and get back into it

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: no im good as gold not a single black mark on my account, i once said something homosexually suggestive towards someone in game but a P mod warned me off and it was putted an end to there and then.

Edited by slap fatties

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi