[Declined] Rusty Thom

Rusty Thom

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rusty Thom

What is your current RS name? Rusty Thom

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

I'm gonna keep it real with you, idk how to check that. I want to say my strength is 20, my other combat stats are all over 10, working towards 20 for that path reward. But I haven't seen a spot in the stats that just say regular level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played back in the very earliest days in like 01/02, but haven't played since. Just saw it was on mobile and downloaded it. All I did back in the day was walk around and check stuff out, die a lot. So far I've only died once, completed a few quests, got some skills up. I had thought about trying for a ranger build but now that I'm actually playing, I'm leaning more towards sword n board with woodcutting and smithing being my two favored skills.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jordan, but everyone calls me Obi because I have a ridiculously long and difficult slavic name. Originally from Snohomish, WA, now living in Taccoa, GA. Married with no kids yet, I'm 33, Army vet, welder, uhhhhh kinda a jack of most trades and encyclopedia of odd facts. Very much into voluntarism.

How did you hear about us?  Someone on reddit

What makes you want to join us? Was looking for a newbie clan. As I sat there making my ten millionth run of ore to the smelter, I realized that idk what I'm doing this for if I'm only doing it as a grind to 99

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can cuss a lot but usually can contain it very well. I chew tobacco. I love talking politics. I'm half Romany? (You'd be surprised how much that one has been an issue actually)