[Declined] Spec 4 Loot

Spec 4 Loot

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Spec 4 Loot

What is your current RS name? Spec 4 Loot

List any previous RS namesCaernarfonn (same acc i usually change between the 2 lol)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1706

Combat level: 94

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started back in 2009 as a little noob just running around the wildy with friends untilpre-eoc was introduced in which I quit I came back to osrs around 1 month ago I quit around 2 years ago due to irl matters and im back now grinding dat xp

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in Winter CC was in there for about 1 week was a bit to toxic for me, due to my level no one really wanted to talk or do anything with me lol

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Harley Im 26 from Wales (UK) I currently work in a warehouse job im usually a labourer but due to covid work has dried up and need that £ I like to go to the football go out in town with the lads and get onit lol im into all music mostly listen to UK rap

How did you hear about us?  Reddit I googled osrs med clans and was a reddit post someone commented on it advertising this clan.

What makes you want to join us? Just looking for a friendly clan I can go pking with and create a bond with other clans I was browsing dont look anywhere as good as this with the forums etc you all look like a big fam and I wanna join that

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey there!

Glad you found us Spec. Nice app, and sorry that you had a toxic experience in that other cc. It's great that you want to go pking, as many of us have pures and meds along with our mains that we pk on, so no matter what your level is, we've got you covered!

Looking forward to getting to know you on discord and in game.

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

• 2 months later...