Pid Piper

PK 2

What is your current RS namePid Piper

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1512

Combat level: 95

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I made this account a few years back to PK but started in 2004. I play to PK and would love to have a community to do so with as singles gets lonely sometimes. My account is a med level that will max at 108 combat.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in any official clan only joining my friends cc sometimes to chat.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Siam, I am 25 years old from the East Coast of USA. I enjoy all types of music, food & craft beer,  intellectual conversation & humor, and of course gaming (PKING being my all time favorite)

How did you hear about us?  I found the clan forum on the Runescape forums.

What makes you want to join us? I miss the community that I remember from my younger days and I long for it, I love to pk and enjoy when teamwork and communication pays off. Also because of the laid-back  nature of your clan which won't interrupt with my work schedule.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Pid Piper
  image.png.461ff85c64730c52bd8eb1a2b7a7e4fd.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Welcome Pid!

Great to have another pker and a man with many similar interests as me (as well as a bunch of others I am sure). You may need to repost this in the app forum (if you haven't already), but solid app! Looking forward to getting to know ya.

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png