Thankful for deez GAINZ

Indivi2you

Happy thanksgiving to muricans

Yeah so if yall haven't seen me around much its cause I been playing Trailblazer and been really busy irl this time of year. I'm actually really happy with what I achieved cause as a casual gamer and full time student it was tough keeping up with people who play 15+ hours a day. I do take pride in game knowledge and efficiency and I'm pretty happy with how fast I maxed despite it not even being my priority when leagues started. Also being in the first 500 to max was incentive to grind out my last few skills cause a few days ago I was hovering 1k lol and saw it was totally possible.

I'm kinda lost with what to do now, just gonna maintain dragon for the next month lol guess its end game pvm if yall wanna do some nightmare/tob for anyone who went mory hmuuuu

1667363226_MaxedLeagueHisores2.thumb.png.5b4349b80cd2884405527166e020b354.png2020-11-26_13-40-42.png.45dd7d093d23c16e2aa87015c937a4e1.png

Edited by Indivi2you

image.png.736dfd40146518945cda6fa5fdf0749d.png

• Indivi2you changed the title to Thankful for deez GAINZ
5 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Nice congratz! Where did you get all your bones/herbs? Stuggling with that rn

I didnt go botanist so I knew herblore was gonna be a toughy. I ended up using every lamp from diaries on herb and it got me to 96. From there I did a few farm runs a day for like 4-5 days with lantadyme/snap/dwarf weed seeds I got from my GWD grind. For red spider eggs I went to the tower of life and killed the sardine+red spider egg creature which drops noted eggs. For blue dragon scales I just picked them up in taverly. And I had a ton of zammy wines from gwd grind. I will admit herblore was one of the most cancer parts of the maxing journey and I only had to do the last 3m or so exp. 

For prayer I just did blue dragons on task in max melee with a zammy hasta. Its about 250 bones/hr. I had 99 craft already so I didnt pick up any hides. That felt exhausting so it was nice to afk the bone grinding at ecto. Got slime from charter merchants. using the grinded bonemeal and slime only took like 1 hour 15min from 83-99. It was long to just collect the bones and grind them.

If you haven't gotten 99 range yet, I'd advise chinning in mm2 caves with full bonecrusher. Got me like 700k pray exp or something.

Obv all this only works if you went kandarin, asg, mory lol shoulda mentioned that earlier sorry

I commend you! First off just play the game to have fun, don't worry about a crazy grind. I kinda knew with my schedule how things were going to be so I catered to that and chose relics that benefited my situation and I chose endless harvest and infernal gathering. These helped me afk as much as possible while I was studying and it definitely helped a ton compared to if I didn't go these relics.

You got this!