Community Intro - Ranger SMD

Big Butt Dog

Ranger SMD

Tell us about yourself.

My name IRL is Andre, 30 yrs of age, avid gamer started on PC back in the day with the old school box with a flat disc drive lol playing space invaders at the peak of its era haha, moved onto Diablo 2 for a period of time and over to XBOX and now back to pc originally played RS before there was even an 07 RS or a RS3 or OSRS back then we just called it RS. I unfortunately quit back then due to the conversion and my main was forced into RS3, which to those who thoroughly enjoy it fair play to you, however as a pure PVPer i couldn't enjoy it as much and it was my strong belief that jagex destroyed the wilderness when they brought out the new PK system at the time which still today has not recovered.
Any how IM BACK and roaring to go.

Clan history.  

was a previous member of WG maybe 8 years ago on my Main which was Range Scrilla.
According to Jagex my acc was deleted because i didnt reply to some message they sent so they deleted my acc lo nice of them......... and ive dipped around a few cc's but im not looking for a clan. Im looking for a community

How did you hear about us? 1 of your members told me to join, i met him aw 50s wilderness however i can not remember his Gamer tag for the life of me

Do you plan to join? i would love to should your self or your community accpet me

Any last comments?  

my only last comments i could say would be either accept me or not, thankyou for the opportunity to apply, it would be great to finally have a home with people i can look to for support but also that i could give support if needed, however either way im grateful for the chance, and look forward to your response. take care and enjoy your day / evening