Christians in WG

Jesus Saved

I like to talk about God but I can't be asked to really get into it in the cc with non-believers, pluralist, and other untrue things. 

I also am ALWAYS open to discuss my beliefs and explain WHY it's IMPERATIVE that you come to Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. We can discuss Christianity, which isn't a religion, using contexts outside of the Bible and rely on strictly scientific and logical arguments.

On 11/29/2020 at 3:16 AM, Indivi2you said:

Christianity isnt a religion?

P.s. that fit in the avy pic is freshhh

Christianity simply means following Christ. Religions use Christianity. 

Christianity is not a religious system but rather a relationship with God.

17 hours ago, Jesus Saved said:

image.png.7f2d77ed36ecab2e35a7209aedb84be8.png

I see what you're saying, but objectively speaking (according to Oxford dictionary) I think it's still a religion. 

Islam means "submission" in arabic, and yet it is also a religion.

image.png.736dfd40146518945cda6fa5fdf0749d.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 8:26 PM, Jesus Saved said:

Christianity means following Christ.  But then you say Christianity is about having a relationship with God.  Why is God the same as his son Jesus?  I never understood the trinity and it simply doesn't make sense.. the word Trinity is not in the Bible, it is clear that God is God and Jesus is his son, and Jesus even prayed to God... so did he pray to himself?  Why did Jesus say no one has seen God and lived, yet Jesus himself was saying those words to people on Earth. 

But yes I believe in God and believe in Jesus- both mutually exclusive. :) 

On 12/16/2020 at 4:06 AM, WG Twiz said:

Christianity means following Christ.  But then you say Christianity is about having a relationship with God.  Why is God the same as his son Jesus?  I never understood the trinity and it simply doesn't make sense.. the word Trinity is not in the Bible, it is clear that God is God and Jesus is his son, and Jesus even prayed to God... so did he pray to himself?  Why did Jesus say no one has seen God and lived, yet Jesus himself was saying those words to people on Earth. 

But yes I believe in God and believe in Jesus- both mutually exclusive. :) 

^ Facts! Agree.

2190a2f5a215a4e54d3da55889b753ff.webp.63b6ef241af6905d07285bd28419a127.webp 10:59am-29/11/2021

image.png.202d032b324dc3f51de6cf4cf41bef6b.png

Spoiler

Lil' sot.png - Achieved on 04/01/2022 at 14:22.18 GMT (WGs First)

gagility.gif.056cf236c9c4db9e4e66bf4ddc2e18ec.gif  Gmining.gif.505149a4be54b744ba4f20fd15615c8e.gif bcarpentry.gif.47c22c60f321b84890518b7a3fb0d420.gifsrc.gif.bb8ac86c6362b0e4ac8218bbccf5961e.gif

File:Seren halo.pngFile:Max cape.png Champion's cape.pngVampyric slayer helmet.png Sanguine scythe of vitur.pngTwisted ancestral hat.pngTwisted ancestral robe top.pngTwisted ancestral robe bottom.pngMetamorphic dust.pngPrincely monkey.pngFile:Chompy bird hat (expert dragon archer).pngPet penance queen.png Beaver.pngHeron.pngPhoenix inventory imageimage.png.307c4994d1648cb1bd6052e11ecf1966.pngPet chaos elemental.pngPet corporeal critterSkotos.pngLil' sot.pngRock golem (amethyst).pngChompy chick inventory imageAbyssal protector inventory imagePet kraken inventory image

image.png.5d1b7bbb6a12e9f94efa9cef9673573b.png

image.png.11a16b288039f4e8f00802f71e52586c.png FinalELITE

• 1 month later...

I'm just seeing this and explaining trinitarian doctrine may be difficult but the Bible explicitly makes it clear throughout scripture that God is 1 in being and 3 in persons all of those persons being equally God. Their roles are different but the essence of being is the same. 

John 1 explains that Jesus is the Word of God and that the Word is God and the Word became flesh and dwelt among men. When Jesus speaks very often in the Bible He's using anthropomorphological language to express aspects of the duality of nature. Jesus is 100% Human and 100% God simultaneously not compromising either facet of that identity. 

I would love to explain this further on discord or in PMs at some point in time, as I do this basically for a living now lol :)

I love you guys and can't wait to hear back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a Christian but most importantly I try to be a light in this game just as in everyday life. I love this clan and being able to team up with people for a common goal which is why I love pking and learning. Honestly super glad to be here. So in short yes I'm Christian but I dont force my beliefs on other people, just try to stay positive and hope people see that about me.

• 3 months later...

Was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, which is a sect of Christianity. An insane cult.

Leah Remini has a good documentary about it. WARNING: very disturbing stuff! https://archive.org/details/leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath-the-jehovahs-witnesses

I don't mind people having their beliefs, as long as they are thinking with their own brain and being ethical and good human beings to others. But on the other hand, religions are used sometimes as a cloak to being immune from criticism.