[Declined] Bofadeezntz

bofadeezntz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bofadeezntz

What is your current RS name? Bofadeezntz

List any previous RS namesredsappleale
Chriscon71

What is your total level and combat level?

combat level is 117

Total level is 1757

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started this particular account in 2011 have been playing runescape since i was about 12 years old,I am currently 24,really enjoy pking and getting to know other people.
My name is off of the big goofy tooth guy that says 'DEEZ NUTZ HA GOT EMM" lol anyway yeah i like to pk

Tell us about your clan history.

Havent really been in any other previous pk clan other than TOK Team of killers clan

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a alpha male 24 years young from alabama big ole cUNTryy boiii, Currently a lead mechanic at a chemical plant so i do work 40 hours a week,i enjoy driving my motorcycle or mud riding in my big ole buggy i built

How did you hear about us?  Runescape forums

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a good group that will be around for more than a few months to pk and associate with

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well this one time at band camp i did shove a flute up my pus....oh nevermind, yeah im cleaner than a priest on sunday

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...