Cox Grind (CM's and Solo's)

O o g a

Team got together for a little bit.

We did around 4 runs and beat our pb twice - finally getting the sub 25.

Still lots of room to improve but a big change is doing 7brew/4rev 0 Ovl prep

Also we have all 5 guys bringing hammers and 2 guys with bgs and hammer. If 2 hammers hit, the bgsers will bgs. Otherwise they do another dwh

PB Olm start for us was 18:11 and PB olm is 6:21. So there's a little bit more to do to get the sub 24.

At the moment I think we lose 2 minutes at 2nd floor and 1 minute at 3rd floor. And our olms are too slow of course (need to be closer to 6 or sub 6)

unknown.png

Faster!

unknown.png

That was our PB Olm by about 8 seconds. Still have time to shave there.

Also looks like that was a 18:06 down time. We had another pb earlier today with a 17:38 down (28 seconds faster)

Which means sub 24 very very close.

Original goal Sub 23min 5 man CM (WR is 21:26)

Almost! Probably have about 20-30 seconds to save at 1st floor (PB 4:56 - Aim for 4:30)

2nd Floor down was 11:19 (we should aim for like 10:30 or so)

Lower level 17:38 PB (aim for 16 min somehow?)

• 3 weeks later...

Sending some regular no preps cause I need to practice being better at olm

unknown.png

image.png.63e115e984e72d2bf541c36cb0276064.png

I definitely lose the most dps during headphase. I should be averaging sub 10 olm and probably around 1 minute head phase?

I think expected time to kill for hand phases is 75s mage and 65s melee which is 2:20?

If anyone has any VTV scouts with crab rope or something let me know :)

Regular Cox:
Hand Phase (x3) - 77s mage / melee: 69s 0 dwh || 63s 1 dwh (2:26 or 2:20) (dwh saves 6 seconds per phase)
Head -77 (1:17)
1:02 Intermission:
Expected TTK = 9:37 - 9:19 depending on dwh hits

CM Cox:
Hand Phase (x3) - 85s mage /  melee: 82s 0 dwh || 70s 1 dwh (2:47 or 2:35) (dwh saves 12 seconds per phase)
Head - 76s(1:16)
1:02 Intermission:
Expected TTK = 10:39 - 10:03 depending on DWH hits

-----------------

OK so I definitely need to average sub 10 olms every regular raid, and sub 11 olms every CM raid.

Will likely need to practice buy running some slower layouts just to get more olm attempts in.

image.png.583f7d0a171f1f866a5617d18abd338d.png

image.png.9e917f0df0a94909d1745d80fac299a0.png

Another raid thrown. 8:30 downtime but 2 minute headphase = big sadge

I made sure I never hit below 118 stats but sometimes rng just be noodling. Ended that raid with 2 full brews so I might think about adding pegs in the future to the set up

To be fair, Tekton took me 3 anvils cause 0 dwh hit and mace was not helping at all.

I think guardians I lost 30 seconds compared to what I should be getting?

https://streamable.com/umkl6f

Edited by Crazyooga

unknown.png

Got it.

Sub 17 next :)

Had a new PB Olm phase as well today:

unknown.png

So if I can get anything near a 9:12 olm again, I can get a S16-S17 with a 7 minute down which is totally doable if I get a 0 anvil. Likely this means I need to bring scythe for tekt and last hitting olm hands.

Got the sub 17!

So very close to sub 16 so I think thats the new goal:

image.png.f93a24ecffff46c48f241f5fe9d51569.png

image.png.abc37d901ae1fbbbd7d6d872137b28ad.png

image.png.fb9b239c20f59747a410a5fb6a7905a9.png

Had a really bad start to the mage hand at the start of olm and bad head phase again.

I can also save some time somewhere in the rooms with better pot management.

unknown.png

Got this earlier today. Likely will be some time before I have a similar olm in CM's ever again. Expected time to kill in CM is like 10:39 when no hammers hit and 10:03 when they do hit.

I think I'll start hunting some CM pbs again now that I'm a bit more comfortable with the rope skip since I've done so many in regulars.

Should easily get a sub 40 with min prep (3 rev 10 brew) and once I get more comfortable there I'll move over to no preps which should save another 2-3 minutes or so. Unfortunately purple sweets are at an all time high right now (10k ea) so I'm going with a 2 stam set up and bringing a locator orb for the 1 hp redemption method. It's pretty brutal on the inventory but I don't feel like spending 200k/ raid on sweets just yet.

• 1 month later...

unknown.png

Had some really unfortunate rope skips recently on some crazy paces

unknown.png

Got a new pb eventually in solos so I'm pretty happy. The olm went absolutely crazy and I won't see that time again for probably another 100 raids.

unknown.png

-------------------------

Team raids have been sparse but we've changed up the tactics some more to reduce prep to 25 brew/ 18 revites/ 2 enh/ 0 ovl (except the +1 from vangs and nox + the twisted elder kodai)

unknown.png

Hoping to get the S23 and then Sub 22 sometime in the next week or so.

• 2 weeks later...

unknown.png

Major thing I need to work on is using more restores at vesp to keep that room less than 90 seconds.

Rope skip I can do probably 9/10 times if its not a 3hp skip

1st floor I need to find out how to get that to be a 7:30 cause I'm losing 30 seconds somewhere in ice demon / shamans

3rd floor my banking is bad, lost at least 30 seconds there.

Gotta get S36 before CM update from poll 75 and maybe I'll be able to get S34 afterwards (hopefully faster)

• 1 month later...

Didn't get the s36 before the update. Got a little burnt and started skilling / hard mode tob.

Update came, and holy fuck is it so much more fun now.

I'm pretty sure I pb'd my into Olm time 3x but kept having bad olms (11-13 mins) which resulted in no pb.

Finally got one while the missus when to take the dog to the vet this afternoon:

image.png.38e89acdfec804ef38f19263d2c8accb.png

image.png.dccb19b4707cf8776cc53947f4d561fe.png

Bad shamans and slow ish demon - but anything around 7-720 is a good first floor time

image.png.7707ca406c71b2cfcbf50f8a98022a01.png

Real bad vangs after changes

Unfortunate thieving (even with lockpick)

This floor should be 7-730 for zoomy runs in the future

image.png.7d9e61631d9f50764acacff2112e962d.png

image.png.1d4045bab311c2ca5f4dda0c65099719.png

Despite slow vasa, this is a pb 3rd floor for me cause Guard/Mys/Mutt was like 15 seconds faster each

Olm was a shit show - will probably send some regular cox to practice because past 3-4 runs all my olms have been 11+ minutes when I should be averaging 10 or less.

• 4 months later...

Haven't done solo cm's in a while but got a task so I started grinding again.

Got some huge rng today so here was the loot:

unknown.png

PB Rooms but terrible Olm

Then sent another and got a pb on a awful 3rd floor

unknown.png

Sent a 3rd one and got the S33 finally with a rope skip fail

unknown.png

The S7 third floor is like 1/1000 to get so I won't be this lucky for a while I fear.

Goal in the end is S32 and then I'll probably try to do some thrall / mage cape set up for S30 since I'm feeling really good right now.

-------------------------------------------

In terms of CM 5's. I've started raiding with Sido and Toy so they've carried me to S22 so it's a bit of a boring update.

• 1 month later...