[Declined] B e w b i

Bewbi

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

B e w b i

What is your current RS name? B e w b i

List any previous RS namesxBewbi

What is your total level and combat level?

103 cb - 1626 total level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Used to be a big pvper, was pure, then 13 def account, now for the moment 75 att and def account, may just max it as I have a pure account also.

Tell us about your clan history.

Last cc was just a casual relax clan to talk to while you were skilling.

Tell us about your yourself.

29 year old dude, 2 kids, work alot, still like to play osrs when I have the time. Enjoying more PVM now.

How did you hear about us?  o mew recruited me

What makes you want to join us? o mew, he was telling me how friendly you guys were, how much you guys would help learn more pvm, I would enjoy learning.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't have the time to play hours upon hours each day, I work 7 days a week, swing shift so my schedule is always changing and have 2 children who require my attention for school at the moment.

very nice guy, met him at black demons in kourend. Glad to see your app my friend! If your schedule permits the pk trips, or if you want to schedule your own, there are people in all of the time zones who pk.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

biggest-spoon.gif

biggest-bromance.gif

biggest-noob.gif
image0.png

Hey Bewbi,

Thanks for checking us out and posting this app after talking with mew! Whether it's PvP, PvM, or skilling (or just chilling), we do it all in this clan. Most of our members do everything, and I'm looking forward to talking with you and doing stuff in-game with you. We've got PK trips for pures, meds, and mains every week, so if you get the inkling to PK once more, you're always welcome to join.

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...