[Declined] trickinhwd

trickinhwd

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

trickinhwd

What is your current RS name? trickinhwd

List any previous RS names-----

What is your total level and combat level?

585 and 71 combat

65 att 61 str 44 def 36 range 44 pray 33 mage

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i quit along time ago... im going to say 7-10 years ago and I just joined back last week and half and ive only been training combat. i was going to start questing and skilling when i was around 85 att 85 st and 60 def 70 range 75 pray and 70 magic.

When i used to play i was in the number one ranked warring clan Warriors of Fury ( WoF ) where my job in the clan was acting warlord. I would train and lead into battle. I put my heart and soul into my the clan because they were my family. Just as I hope to find when i join this clan.

when i originally made my account in RSC i was also named trickinhwd. This is because i m from Florida in a city called HollyWooD where i did graffiti and my tag name was trick

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name Mark im 34 im originally from Hollywood Florida i went to college for cpu network technition i listen to hip hop and i used to freestyle but iwm to grown for that now

How did you hear about us?  fourms

What makes you want to join us? In clan chat the people seem really welcoming

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...