[Accepted] Corpi

Corpi

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Corpi

What is your current RS name? Corpi

List any previous RS namesakaBanish, WG akaBanish, DRJOHNNYS1NS

What is your total level and combat level?

combat level 125, total level 2006

https://gyazo.com/82aa8296f63317e8629964071d525db5.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2007-2008, I was around 9 years old and I barely understood what the game was about, It was hard for me to understand what it was about since english isn't my first language and being a little kid made it harder. As time went on, I made some friendships and started to gather memories about me having fun in this game, like most of the people who played the game, I left when eoc began. My favourite skill is slayer mostly due to the pvm content lol, I enjoy pvming, doing bosses & exploring what the game has to offer (cox, cerb and corp mainly). I enjoy questing from time to time, though it can be really tiresome since some quests are reaally long (yes osf, I'm talking about you), but overall I enjoy it.

Tell us about your clan history.

ex WG member, was here for a couple of months, frog squad and currently member of Infernal fc (asked around and no issues being in both clans)

Tell us about your yourself.

I love videogames (rpgs like skyrim, the witcher, fps like battlefield and obviously osrs!) sports (basketball is one of my passions in life), studying the language, I find it fascinating to learn english and better yet, teaching it. At my age, I do find myself happy with what I want to be in the future, what I'm striving for and the dreams that I want to accomplish (being a teacher, having a family, happy life and a successful one), small things on the day-to-day basis that fulfill my happiness is doing small things in osrs, improving in what I do is something that I love, the feeling of improvement, mastering your craft (was mostly into this when I played basketball) is something I try to take very seriously, took a big inspiration from Kobe Bryant while trying to understand the value of improvement, that's why he's one of my favourite players (and why I tried to mimic some of his move, specially the fadeaway shot)

How did you hear about us?  "HAMMA" told me if I was interested in joining you guys (first time), but now I just missed the community of WG

What makes you want to join us? I really miss the community and how it was, I had really good experiences here in WG, met some of the best people I've known in this game and even though I moved on to other cc's, I always think of this cc!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've been banned once for macroing (bots) in 2018, other than that I haven't been accused of anything, not even listed on runewatch or anything like that. I report people, scammers, try to warn people about it too, I take this stuff seriously since I've already spent quite the time on the account. Also I'd be multiclanning as I'm a member of Infernal fc as well.

Edited by Banish
grammar

Corpi.gif

Hey man,

Thanks to Yasti, it's been a pleasure to get to know you and even raid with you a couple of times. I'm really looking forward to even getting to know you better, doing events, and just in general, having you back around the forums, discord, and in-game. Also can't wait to hear all about the good ol' days in WG!

Welcome!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

Great pvmer, and taught me my first few learner Cox. Great addition to the clan!

Corpi is a friend through and through that helped me through many rough times I've had on this game. I would've complete quit the game if it wasn't for the support this dude lent me. Will forever be grateful to corpi/banish. And congrats on your recent corp pet too! Goes well with the name now XD

pksquad2.png.9a1c1fd55a95fac0c9e66ce13775985f.png

image.png.548bc14529c3f239d5e75ee9d5fbc38f.png

34 minutes ago, Frog Wiz said:

Hey man,

Thanks to Yasti, it's been a pleasure to get to know you and even raid with you a couple of times. I'm really looking forward to even getting to know you better, doing events, and just in general, having you back around the forums, discord, and in-game. Also can't wait to hear all about the good ol' days in WG!

Welcome!

I appreciate it bro! Looks like it'll be a real pleasure to get to know you even more:) hope to see you in game so we do stuff together

27 minutes ago, Yasticaki said:

Great pvmer, and taught me my first few learner Cox. Great addition to the clan!

Corpi is a friend through and through that helped me through many rough times I've had on this game. I would've complete quit the game if it wasn't for the support this dude lent me. Will forever be grateful to corpi/banish. And congrats on your recent corp pet too! Goes well with the name now XD

My man, one of the best friends I have and one of the best I knew in here, I've talked about this a lot and I hope that we do even more stuff now brother<3

Corpi.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif