Shove Special Attack Changes

We should pin this somewhere in PK discussion. Does anybody know if the spear and bind cooldowns are one and the same now? (ie if I freeze, can I still spear?) 

And if they are, does that mean chain-spearing is not a thing anymore?

Or is it just immunity from freezes for 3sec after spear runs out? Cause that was deperately needed in the single PK scene, but not sure if it'll matter much in clan fighting.

14 minutes ago, La Yinn said:

We should pin this somewhere in PK discussion. Does anybody know if the spear and bind cooldowns are one and the same now? (ie if I freeze, can I still spear?) 

And if they are, does that mean chain-spearing is not a thing anymore?

Or is it just immunity from freezes for 3sec after spear runs out? Cause that was deperately needed in the single PK scene, but not sure if it'll matter much in clan fighting.

The way i interpreted this was if you hit a 19 second freeze. And the 3 second immunity comes up. The 3 second immunity does not tick down until the 3 second immunity from a spear shove ticks down. So you "spear lock" someone for 4 spears, but cannot freeze them for 6 I believe.

Essentially if you saw that one yt video of someone getting speared in a pvp world. Thats what they removed the ability for.

Chain spearing is still viable, but there is usually an extra tick between 2 seperate spear'ers doing the spec. And they can usually run in between that.

This is a change that should've held in singles. Not multi. Makes no diff once you go to multi

oct.png

Skeet.gif