Poll - PvM Team Bingo

o mew

Hey guys, I got a new idea for a PvM Bingo event, inspired from gunschilli video. 2-3 teams, with corresponding captains, who pick their team from registered players, alternating between picks. Team size ideally would be around 8-10, but participation will affect those numbers (not a hard limit, just ideal, will scale tiles to team sizes).

Please take a moment to look at the board in the link below, as well fill out the google form. I'm aiming to have this competition start in January or February.

Clarifications

- Skilling tiles are divided amongst the whole team, not just 1 person. So if there are 10 people on the team, and they each get 300k Slayer xp, then the team would complete that tile.

- all the tiles in all of the columns CAN be shared across the team, 1 person can get 2 pieces of a barrows set, and another teammate can finish the set for that tile.

- Zulrah is both fangs, serp and onyx

- Tiles are based off of drop rate, not monetary value, so the gauntlet items are weighted and balanced around corrupted gauntlet drop rates

-It's okay if you have no raids/nightmare experience, I plan to run learner events for both cox and tob, as I think frog also does learner nightmare events.

Thanks everyone 

https://forms.gle/nYX2AK7AamQbJ1jd9

Edited by castiel
Clarifications added to forum post

biggest-spoon.gif

biggest-bromance.gif

biggest-noob.gif
image0.png