[Accepted] Excise

Excise

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Excise

What is your current RS name? Excise

List any previous RS namesCrimson Chin (Zerker, soon to be 75 def pure)
Mr No Stake(Main) (1693 total, 109 cbat)

What is your total level and combat level?

I have a few accounts, but my best account is my ironman.spacer.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My uncle used to come over and play Runescape when I was a kid in 2006 and he showed it to me, and I've fed my Runescape addiction since.
My ironman account's name was based off the word 'excise' meaning 'to cut', but it's always been pronounced 'ex - cise' rather than 'ex - size,' so I stuck with that and just kept it as a meaningless word more-or-less. The Crimson Chin is a super hero character in the show Fairily Odd Parents, and Mr No Stake probably doesn't need explaining regarding the unfortunate origins of the name.
My usual favorite thing to do in Runescape always will be castle wars/soul wars, but I've taken a liking to PKing and PvM as we all got sweatier.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only official Runescape clan I have been in was the SS Knights, but I haven't played Runescape 3 in a long time.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Joseph, I'm 20 years old and from New York, currently studying Software Engineering/Physics in university. I like to work with electronics and am a bit of a tinkerer.

smoke too much weed like everyone else who plays RS

How did you hear about us?  Met Yasticaki at COX on my ironman and he told me to check out the CC.

What makes you want to join us? I've been wanting to join a PK team and PvM clan, and since most of my original RS buddies quit, I've not really done much of the group RS stuff recently. I'm thinking that someone who's played Runescape for so long should be in a clan, and besides, people in the CC seem pretty cool. I'd probably be motivated to make new accounts and try some new things in game as well.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: When I was 7 years old I got my mother to buy me worth of Runescape gold because I wanted a whip, expecting it to appear in my account. I didn't get to read the message afterwards, and she told me that I can't get it because I have to "meet someone somewhere" and we'll have to accept the loss of .

Edited by Excise

Welcome ! R.I.P. whip 

image.png.461ff85c64730c52bd8eb1a2b7a7e4fd.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Hi there!

Glad Yasti told you to search us out and you found us. We have a good mix of pvp and pvm, and some members that are heavily invested in both. You'll find people with similar interests here, and I can't want to do events with ya!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif