[Accepted] Zebe 69

Zebe69

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zebe 69

What is your current RS name? Zebe 69

List any previous RS namesnone

What is your total level and combat level?

716 total

119 cb max mele

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since launch, came back after a 3 year hiatus. This acc was primarily for whip staking but now has become my main. I have over 300 days played in osrs and Cant wait to get back to playing with a group.

People were nice enough to take me to Bandos today and I had a great time.

Tell us about your clan history.

I cant remember the clan i used to be in, its been a few years.

Tell us about your yourself.

Into long walks on the beach, GWD and pvp. Mage arena and KBD are my favorite spots to dismember my victims.

Male, He/Him Canada

Law Enforcement

Dislikes: Butterflies

How did you hear about us?  forums

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a good crowd, had a good time at god wars and everyone is very welcoming. Want a good group to boss with and these guys seem tight about the company they keep. 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: squeeky

Edited by Zebe69

form.png

can confirm what Why Try Guy said, i can see this guy being a nice addition to wg :)

so, welcome :D

Edited by GurtJun

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif