Favorite shows?

WGThunder

So I recently finished a show on Netflix called Into The Night. I'd say it's now my favorite show. Into The Night is a Netflix exclusive from Belgium, and it has an English dub. Basically due to a massive polar shift in the sun, sunlight kills everyone that's exposed to it, forcing survivors on an airplane to have to keep flying through the night away from the sunlight until they can find a safe place, only stopping briefly for fuel and supplies wherever they can land. It's AMAZING and a season 2 is coming soon. Some other shows I enjoy are Beastars, Hazbin Hotel, Beavis & Butt-head, Trailer Park Boys, Criminal Minds, Jackass, and more. I haven't seen the TV show of Jackass in many years though. I watch the movies now and then. What shows do you like? Movies are fine too if you're not into shows.

Edited by WGThunder

The Expanse, The Mandalorian, Game of Thrones, Attack on Titan, Re:ZERO, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, The Rising of the Shield Hero, Fire Force, Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer

I am sure there is more, just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Edited by Duhyaih

Bcooking.gif 3rd in Cooking Skill Comp (March 1st - 8th, 2021)

silver-defence.gif2nd in Defence Skill Comp (May 10th - 17th, 2021)

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Current anime watches are Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan S4, and The Promised Neverland S2. Live action shows I'm watching right now are The Handmaiden's Tale, Star Trek Discovery, and we finished Sabrina on Netflix a week ago! If anyone needs or has anime suggestions lemme know ;) 

• 3 weeks later...