[Declined] DMTed

DMTed

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DMTed

What is your current RS name? DMTed

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1582, my Combat is 113 with 99 Strength and 85+ Mage and Range.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played RS since 2003, back when I was devastated from losing a Rune Scimitar and continued throughout my teens. I enjoy PvM, PKing and play for Nostalgia. I would like to start raiding, improve on Bossing and PK with a large team. :)
I stopped playing RS when Jagex removed the wilderness all them years back... OSRS brought me back.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have Pked along with friends throughout the years and my brother's clan TDR 2004-2008, although I was younger and not the best at RS at the time. I was also a member of a Mage/Range pure clan called Pinkies who used to wear Pink Skirts in F2P lmao.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 26 and live in Manchester, UK. I work as an Engineer for a company involved in the food and pharmaceutical supply. I have a dog who is an American Bully called Luther and live with my Girlfriend. I enjoy reading, going for mooches, listening to music, socializing and gaming.

How did you hear about us?  My IRL friend: Sherbtree

What makes you want to join us? My friend told me about the clan's reputation, the events and also shown me a few videos of the clan.
I would like to join a high-level clan to improve on Bossing, Raiding, PKing skill and learn new methods with experienced members.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? - Yes.

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by DMTed
Spelling mistake.

• 1 month later...