[Accepted] SRT-4 ACR

SRT-4 ACR

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SRT-4 ACR

What is your current RS name? SRT-4 ACR

List any previous RS namesThis has been my name since I started osrs

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 2277 Combat level 126

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since like 2003? Quit for a little bit when they took away free trade and pvp. Came back when they started the pvp worlds but instead of dropping what the person had it was random loot, you loot chances increased by standing in "hot spots". Legit could kill a guy for full dh skulled and trout would appear. Quit again after eoc came out. Missed the game years later came back and forced myself to learn that whack version of rs and then old-school came out and I've been playing ever since.

Tell us about your clan history.

Back in the day clan called rebellion, just a bunch of teens hanging out in TeamSpeak or vent. #bringbackoldbountyhunter

I'm in some clan chat currently called divine rulers, i wouldn't say its a clan more of a place to hangout and meet people to do stuff with

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 28, I have 2 dogs and a cat. I like fast and loud cars, I own a 2006 gto, 2005 srt4 and a 2014 Harley Davidson softtail breakout. I have two jobs that I work 70-80hrs a week, not because I have to, but because I like money. 80% of the time i can afk or play rs while I work.

How did you hear about us?  Why try guy

What makes you want to join us? My brother wont leave me alone about joining. Also he said its fun, and i like fun. Plus i want to learn tob and do more raids or pk. I've only ever went out pking with random people or people in our irl disc, and they aren't very good tbh.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I stole Why try guy's Dinh's Bulwark and I don't think he knows I have it

Welcome to WG brother, nice total level. 

I see why try finally annoyed you enough to post an application, gg @Why Try Guy

Come pk fo sho

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

Hey man!

Super happy that you applied. Try guy has been trying for a while to get you in here haha. As he told me, "he's gonna replace me as a more charismatic, straightforward version of me".

We do a bit of everything here, and I'm glad to finally hang out with you more and play osrs with you.

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

1 hour ago, s m o k e said:

Welcome to WG brother, nice total level. 

I see why try finally annoyed you enough to post an application, gg @Why Try Guy

Come pk fo sho

Thanks man

43 minutes ago, Frog Wiz said:

Hey man!

Super happy that you applied. Try guy has been trying for a while to get you in here haha. As he told me, "he's gonna replace me as a more charismatic, straightforward version of me".

We do a bit of everything here, and I'm glad to finally hang out with you more and play osrs with you.

Thanks, looking forward to playing with you aswell 

1 hour ago, Why Try Guy said:

Oh shittttt dowg, they won't know what to do with both of us in the discord at the same time lol

shitttttttt they will like us both in disc dowg

3 minutes ago, Ghost Sabre said:

Yo SRT-4 welcome to the clan!

Thanks Ghost, I'm ready to show off my bad pk skills. I just be out here left clicking everything, sound like im training thieving on the ardy knight

So, the brother finally applied.

I think there's only one way to fix this. 

SRT + Why Try, fight to the death at Edge ditch. The winner gets @Frog Wiz hand in marriage. 

The other has to spend an hour in discord talking to me when I've had a bad day. Best of luck!

In all seriousness though, I know Why Try been trying to get you around for a fat while. Nice to see you finally decided to give us a shot. 

On 1/16/2021 at 11:39 PM, WG Mr420 said:

Welcome!

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Skeet said:

Welcome

Finally Why Trizzle has convinced you.

You seem like quite a busy man. Well can't wait to see you around cc. I assume trizzle will badger you on your graduation. So shouldn't be much worry

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Butcher baby said:

Welcome

Thanks!

19 hours ago, Craewyr said:

So, the brother finally applied.

I think there's only one way to fix this. 

SRT + Why Try, fight to the death at Edge ditch. The winner gets @Frog Wiz hand in marriage. 

The other has to spend an hour in discord talking to me when I've had a bad day. Best of luck!

In all seriousness though, I know Why Try been trying to get you around for a fat while. Nice to see you finally decided to give us a shot. 

ima lose on purpose and give you the worst advice 

15 hours ago, jtucker1993 said:

Wow nice total level, welcome to the clan! 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Duhyaih said:

Welcome!

Thank you

28 minutes ago, gmangeorge said:

Welcome man!

Thank you

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif