[Accepted] Happy Purge

Happy Purge

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Happy Purge

What is your current RS name? Happy Purge

List any previous RS namesPurge Us All: Alt

What is your total level and combat level?

1548 Total Level

107 Combat Level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I was in WG beginning of 2020, then i quit for a good 6 Months and lost rank. I came back beginning of 2021. IreWar and Corb motivate me to keep grinding. I played runescape pre EOC, then when they made it to choose from one or other either I quit playing.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG in early 2020

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Michael, I'm 25, I've been married for 5 Years, and have a son who is 4. I'm currently a stay at home dad. All i get is time to play OSRS, I use to play professional call of duty when i was younger. I've done about 6 Warzone tournaments never placing top 3 but that's okay. I have a love For video games. And currently trying to adopt my 3 Niece's. 

How did you hear about us?  XxBlieksxX

What makes you want to join us? You guys are a true family, every time i join the CC, Its all welcomes and greetings. That's the kind of family, i would like to join. Everybody is friendly and nice. Lots of Jokes and just having a great time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: RWT a long time ago Pre Eoc.

Edited by Happy Purge

Ayyy, you finally put in an application! Welcome!

May want to beef it up very slightly on the yourself section for those who don't know you from the cc that much.. you could put about your previous conquests on call of duty for example! 

Looking forward to seeing you around 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi