[Declined] Keeg Sanchez

Keeg Sanchez

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Keeg Sanchez

What is your current RS name? Keeg Sanchez

List any previous RS namesBig Keegan

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level is 1735 and have a combat level of 112 (almost 113).

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played Runescape off and on for about 15 years. I mainly just do PVP-related activities, but would be open to PVM opportunities. I thrive for pking in deep wilderness. One fun fact about playing the game for so long was that I was pked by Durial123 when he attacked Falador. 

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in a couple discords here and there in the past year but have not found any that I have really enjoyed pking with. I have not been in an official clan for several years. I was in a clan called Switchblade. 

Tell us about your yourself.

After doing some research on the Runescape forums, I came across your post advertising WG.  My name is Keegan and I love video games, fishing, wildlife, anything outdoors. I currently live in the United States.  I also enjoy traveling and working; in the past few years, I have worked in Hawaii, Alaska, Florida, and Alabama. I am 28 years old (old guy) and just can't quit playing this game, it is highly addicting. My favorite hobby is fishing. In real life I probably have 99 fishing. I currently live in Alabama!

If anyone ever wants to discuss pking, fishing, or hockey, hit me up!

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Forums

What makes you want to join us? I have heard of WG throughout the years and know how respected you all are. I would love for the chance to join y'all. I am also looking to make long life friends on Runescape as well and to have fun.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never botted, spied, scammed, or RWT before. I have been muted a couple times because I am highly passionate about pking and protecting the boys.

Edited by Keeg Sanchez

hey, welcome :)

adding just a liiitttle bit more too your application wouldnt hurt :) doesnt have to be very personal details, have a look at other accepted applications to see what goes!

good luck :D

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

Tell us of that fateful day of Durial321 attacking you... do you still have nightmares about it? :D

Welcome man, and I'm glad you found us via the OSRS forums! Your OSRS and IRL hobbies align with a lot of our members, so I expect you to find that we're a great group of guys and gals to hang out with and game with. See you around.

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

1 minute ago, Frog Wiz said:

Tell us of that fateful day of Durial321 attacking you... do you still have nightmares about it? :D

Welcome man, and I'm glad you found us via the OSRS forums! Your OSRS and IRL hobbies align with a lot of our members, so I expect you to find that we're a great group of guys and gals to hang out with and game with. See you around.

Haha yes! The anniversary was not too long ago 😀 That sounds great..would love to connect with some people and make friends who have the same interests. 

Welcome

We've got a pretty active set of pkers who tend to be roaming around. Our PVM is pretty good so lots of opportunities all around

Hope you get yourself situated within the clan and cc. Don't forget to post a review on discord when you are ready. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

oct.png

Skeet.gif

• 1 month later...