[Accepted] Hokkas Teme

Hokkas Teme

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Hokkas Teme

What is your current RS name? Hokkas Teme

List any previous RS namesalt acc rsn: "pillunpanija"

What is your total level and combat level?

123 combat and 1857 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My second time joining, last time I joined bit over year ago but my last year went in military so didn't play osrs outside of vorkath and thats why im joining now again as my contract is over.
This is from my first joining post:
"I played bit in like 2008 but was young and didn't do anything smart.

I started osrs 2017 with friends as f2p, after month we bought membs and played like almost year inefficiently together.
Then I started doing quests, having goals etc. Now I have finally some bank and knowledge and would like to do some group activities and chat with people.

I have also an odd account, no fire cape, only one diary done, I had 78 rc before any other non-combat skill, I just got 70 farming after It had been 31 for two years."

Tell us about your clan history.

well this clan year ago for two months

Tell us about your yourself.

From old post:
"I'm Teemu from Finland, almost 20 years old.

I'm "college drop out", decided to switch in to software engineering year ago and currently learning at home before starting at school,

I'm interested in politics, music and of course in gaming.

No hobbies yet but going to buy motorcycle next Summer."

now I'm 21, I didn't got that motorcycle because 2020 was what it was.
But at least now I have qualifications to command tank in war (that was what I trained for last year when I wanted to be here doing events)

How did you hear about us?  searched from google and official osrs forums

What makes you want to join us? events, nice people

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: From old post:
I botted woodcutting in rs3 in 2014 for few days and stopped playing when I was 14, found out few years ago that I had been banned for that in some point.

Also when I first started osrs I bought gold from my friend for two bonds as I was underaged and family wouldn't paid it. After that I haven't broke rules.

2 minutes ago, Frog Wiz said:

Hey man!

Glad you're back. This guy's been active in the recruiting scene and even went out of his way to recruit his IRL friend. I'm sure you'll graduate without any problem this time around.

Should made myself clearer. Graduated last time but went inactove for almost year due to military and didn't made post about that so got "kicked".

Thanks for support! Hope we see sunday at nigthmare!

7 hours ago, Corbula said:

Ahoy tank commander! Glad to see you've put in another app. Thanks for everything you've done like donating and recruiting even when you weren't ranked, let's goooo

Lol donations were bribes and recruiting was making sure that I got those supporters. I just play 5d chess when you are playing 4 in a row at Burthorpe games room

1 hour ago, WG Mr420 said:

welcome back!

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Butcher baby said:

Welcome back

Thaanks!

2 minutes ago, TheFridgeguy said:

Welcome back! If you ever wanna do some TOB or other group pvm, feel fry to shoot me a message!

Thanks! Currently learning nightmare, Tob on the list next!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif