• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Need Gear?

Started by Shinhwa, July 12, 2011, 06:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinhwa

I'm also now adding 300 BOLAS because of Joeys new requirement.  READ HERE http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=565.0

Since you can only purchase 50 through the GE at a time i'm only giving away 50 per person who requests to get some.

If you can afford BOLAS and are just lazy to go to the GE to purchase them (I have a total of 1k) I will sell them to anyone for 800gp each. If you decide to purchase any BOLAS from me or any other item, the money will go straight to the WG Cash Fund.

George

Cheers mate, um working away from home atm, but hopefully will be able to log onto RS in the next few days.
I think I have you added anyway.

Shinhwa

Updated the items, also had our first person benefit from this!

Gorgemaster- 2 Rune Skirts, 1k Monkfish.

Shinhwa

Thank You Thekid_2(Kamil) for donating the items in the screenie above. I will update the list again according to his donation.

Shinhwa

UPDATED

Thank You Vulcan|Panda for donating 2K Broad-Tipped Bolts! This had now been updated!

Things Taken today

100- Sharks
15- Ring of Recoils

Thank You Vulcan|Panda!

Jean

Shinhwa

Thank you Ryan for donating!!!!! List has been updated!!!

Death_Outlaw

When i make bank back i'll donate Jean :D

Shinhwa

Thank You Ryan for the Maple Shorts Bows!!! He gave over 3K so come get your share!!!

List has been updates accordingly.

Jean

Mark

Guys stop donating lol.

I set the standard.

LilRyan

I'll be willing to coordinate something like this with Jean, to set up a small "fund" for players that hit milestones etc... If she would like.

Dorcha3377

I will be happy to donate cash or buy items for those who need it.
The old clan bank was given to Gene by me after I left council. The bad thing about that sort of account has been pointed out already. I sincerely wish that a better method could be institued.

Planolocal

What if we had it set up to where you are only aloud to retrieve items in a certain time window leading up to the event in which the items are needed. This would help to prevent abuse of the system.
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Bgpgraebner

I'm a bit short on F2P food but I have a lot of sharks that I can donate. Also, an idea for you: If you ever need sharks/rocktails, go to a popular PKing world (6, 18, 65) on edgeville. Looted over half my food in there ##

Shinhwa

Bruno sweetie if you need anything from the list let me know.

Shinhwa

List has been up to date as of like 4 hours ago or so.

Rammstein

I'll donate alot more soon.

Shinhwa

[color][size]
Quote from: Shinhwa on July 12, 2011, 06:35:41 AM
I understand that it's hard   to get all the items that we're suggested to get and I've seen "I've been hacked." topics as well as "I'm new to this." ect. I hope that this will help those in need.[/color][/size]

To help those in need and for all DG/WG members, I've devoted time and my own personal RS currency to have this available to you.

How many I have->Item-> How many I will give per person at one time.

• 126- Green D'Hide Sets- 10
  • 21K- Cooked Monkfish- 500
  • 3.8k -Maple Shortbows-100
  • 20- Rune Sets (Consists of Helm, Body, Legs/Skirt, Scimitar, and Kiteshield)-2
  • 20- Rune Platebody-2
  • 20- Rune Scimitars-2
  • 10- Black Mystic Top-1
  • 10- Black Mystic Bottom-1
  • 10-Staff Of Fire-1
  • 2k- Death Runes-200
  • 2k- Blood Rune-200
  • 30k Water Runes-200
  • 15k- Earth Runes-200
  • 4k- Nature Runes-200
  • 10- Wizard Top-1
  • 10- Wizard Hat-1
  • 10- Monks Robe Bottom-1
  • 5.5k- Adamant Arrows-300
  • 500- Anchovy Pizzas-50
  • 300- Cooked Sharks-50
  • 400- Ring of Recoils-15
  • 130- Amulet of Power-5
  • 115- Amulet of Strength-5
  • 150- Super Attack (4)-10
  • 100- Super Strength (4)-10
  • 182- Super Defense (4)-10
  • 200- Prayer Potion (4)-5
  • 5- Dragon Scimitars-1
  • 2K- Broad-Tipped Bolts-200
  • 500- BOLAS-50 800 GP Each if you want to purchase any.
  • WG Cash Fund- 1,000,000

I will be updating the list weekly adding/removing items. They will most likely be items that are posted on the Recommended Gear list. Yes, these are items for free. Please do NOT take advantage of this, this is to benefit all of our members.

Basically, I haven't decided if I should give some of the gear to the new members right off the bat or just give them out as they are requested. Every item and/or cash amount given by another member will be posted and added on here as well.

I will also add a WG Fund along side of this. I'll start by giving 1MIL. If any member decides to buy any of these items from me instead of taking it for free I will post it onto this thread and add the amount you purchased to the fund. The Fund will be used for any Events (Monthly Scavenger Hunts), and who knows maybe the Citadels require RS Currency. This is to help and benefit WG Solely. The only benefit I will receive is the satisfaction of helping WG be the best it can be.

Brent147

This is very thoughtful of you. =)
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.