• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

It's been a while

Started by g0thin4t0r1, March 08, 2013, 07:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g0thin4t0r1

As the 07 servers have been up I too have started playing again. I was a WG back on 05 or so and I was wondering if the same people were still around.

I have many memories from this clan, from His Lordships epic war vids (DOA LIKES THE PEENOR, LOLOL,LOLOLOL), to a certain raid where everyone was waiting downstairs in the monestary with rune longs, and HL walks down with a scimitar.

Does anyone remember this?

Al

You're about...4 years before my time. There's a good few I can name off that are still around from that era. Lordy still leads the clan and comes on when he can, Bassism is still here, Jenny keeps contact with us through the forums, Flame Reece is still around, Robbiethe1st maybe? Might be missing one or two but yeah.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mister Kyle

Mojo

Hello sir, I'm too new school in WG to know many old names but welcome back nonetheless.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BPN

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

DZ

I joined the wilderness guardians in 2005!

Dorcha3377

His Lordship

Mate, welcome back! I love seeing an old face here.
Man, 2005 has to have been my favourite year in WG.
You were there for the best of it.

Mojo

For once Gene has not dug into his file of old pictures of WG members :O
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Keith

Quote from: His Lordship on March 09, 2013, 10:16:36 AM
Mate, welcome back! I love seeing an old face here.
Man, 2005 has to have been my favourite year in WG.
You were there for the best of it.

cuz i joined that year <3

g0thin4t0r1

It looks like quite a bit of new people. Is mango still around? HL, I remember the dreaded mango song you sang when he beat you to 110 ;P.