• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Are we

Started by Buns, March 13, 2013, 04:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buns

Are we still allies with Blacknights? cuz i dunno.... O_O

Mojo

Bk died a long time ago, but technically yes because we never officially broke the alliance.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

Do we have any allies anymore?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Rachellove9

If we don't we should start by doing things to go that direction.
Maybe staff could pick clans they would like to allie with and let the members know.

Ts Stormrage

Allies in EoC is kind of pointless, since we wont need any in clanwars... So for now thats not even an issue...

For 07, I'm asuming that two massive clans are currently divvying up the clanworld between em...
I would suggest WG to take the leading role of the clans that are on the infamous side known as "neither"...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.