• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Shinhwa's Offer to WG and DG

Started by sulaiman400, August 27, 2011, 07:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sulaiman400

Quote from: Shinhwa on August 27, 2011, 06:09:20 AM
This goes with His_Lordships' recent post and from old forums.
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=404.msg3743#msg3743

Like His_Lordship stated, these are no longer REQUIRED but they are needed and used.
QuoteMoreover, if we're to be a PVP clan for the common player, as I wish, then we can't set opulent price tags on membership.
Not everyone is so happy to flush money away in battles, especially if they are new to PVP.

When I saw this topic on old forums back when it was REQUIRED it was a little run for my money. I understand that it's hard   to get all the items that we're suggested to get and I've seen "I've been hacked." topics as well as "I'm new to this." ect. I hope that this will help those in need.

To help those in need and for all DG/WG members, I've devoted time and my own personal RS currency to have this available to you.

How many I have->Item-> How many I will give per person at one time.

• 110- Green D'Hide Sets- 5
  • 11K- Cooked Monkfish- 500
  • 3.8k -Maple Shortbows-100
  • 15- Rune Sets (Consists of Helm, Body, Legs/Skirt, Scimitar, and Kiteshield)-2
  • 10- Rune Platebody-2
  • 17- Rune Scimitars-2
  • 10- Black Mystic Top-1
  • 10- Black Mystic Bottom-1
  • 10-Staff Of Fire-1
  • 2k- Death Runes-200
  • 2k- Blood Rune-200
  • 10k Water Runes-200
  • 5k- Earth Runes-200
  • 2k- Nature Runes-200
  • 10- Wizard Top-1
  • 10- Wizard Hat-1
  • 10- Monks Robe Bottom-1
  • 11k- Adamant Arrows-300
  • 500- Anchovy Pizzas-50
  • 300- Cooked Sharks-50
  • 600- Ring of Recoils-15
  • 100- Amulet of Power-2
  • 128- Amulet of Strength-2
  • 100- Super Attack (4)-10
  • 100- Super Strength (4)-10
  • 182- Super Defense (4)-10
  • 120- Prayer Potion (4)-5
  • 10- Dragon Scimitars-1
  • 2K- Broad-Tipped Bolts-200
  • 1,000- BOLAS-50 800 GP Each if you want to purchase any.
  • WG Cash Fund- 1,000,000

I will be updating the list weekly adding/removing items. They will most likely be items that are posted on the Recommended Gear list. Yes, these are items for free. Please do NOT take advantage of this, this is to benefit all of our members.

Basically, I haven't decided if I should give some of the gear to the new members right off the bat or just give them out as they are requested. Every item and/or cash amount given by another member will be posted and added on here as well.

I will also add a WG Fund along side of this. I'll start by giving 1MIL. If any member decides to buy any of these items from me instead of taking it for free I will post it onto this thread and add the amount you purchased to the fund. The Fund will be used for any Events (Monthly Scavenger Hunts), and who knows maybe the Citadels require RS Currency. This is to help and benefit WG Solely. The only benefit I will receive is the satisfaction of helping WG be the best it can be.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!