• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [DS] Nenhs

Started by Nenhs, November 09, 2015, 01:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nenhs

DS INTRODUCTION: Nenhs

My RuneScape Name: Nenhs
My Previous RSNs: Original Name was 89anton90
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Combat Level: 47
My Total Level: 200
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 2006 because all my friends in school was playing and they convinced me into trying it out, loved it since. I love to go pking but since most the people i knew have quit I don't really have anyone to go pking with so I tend to just go solo pking at revs or stick to edgeville but i would love to clan pk once again, i loved it back in the bh world days when clan pking was super popular (jaja legacy, welfarers ETC) so I hope by joining a clan i could get involved with some clan pking onces again! I also enjoy pvm but again would love to do it with some friends! :)
My past/current clans/teams are: Testing my memory, I was a rank in Jaja legacy not that it means too much but at the time i was happy! I then continued to join a more competitive clan but im struggling to remember their name it was something England related, sorry my memory isn't the best
About me: I'm 21 and was born and raised in the U.K, I studied I.T in college but am now a roofer by trade (long story don't ask haha)

In my spare time I love to play Airsoft (similar to paintballing)
i play quite regularly with friends, I enjoy a kick around but i'm not the best, pretty much anything that just involved having a laugh and messing around with friends.

I heard about WG through: I was just searching the web and forums for active clans and i found this gemstone
I want to join because: The legacy, community and I would love to be part of something so amazing

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope I have the privilege of working monday-friday :D

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

airsoft is for people who can't handle paintball lol

WitchDoggy

Quote from: jaredspurr on November 13, 2015, 02:34:28 PM
airsoft is for people who can't handle paintball lol
badass :afro:

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]